Celebrate Orlando’s amazing culinary scene with Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining®, now in its 15th year! Running from Aug. 28 through Oct. 31, 2020 — 65 delicious days — it’s your chance to enjoy three-course, prix-fixe dinners at some of Orlando’s best restaurants for just $35 per person. Participating restaurants are also going above and beyond to protect your health and safety, which means you can dine with confidence!
It's a great opportunity to revisit local favorites and try some of the hottest new venues in Orlando, which is among the Top 50 Foodie Capitals of the World based on diversity of available cuisines according to Bott+Co.
· Butternut Squash Bisque – Butternut squash bisque, crème fraiche, roasted spiced pumpkin seeds.
· Deviled Eggs – Deviled eggs, assorted toppings, whim of the Chef. A Della Nickell classic recipe.
· Escargot - Escargot, brandy mustard crème sauce, garlic, puff pastry. A French classic… our way.
· Chef Selected Pâté – Chef selected pâté, warm bread, accoutrements.
· Smoked Salmon – Smoked salmon, salmon caviar, capers, accoutrements.
· Fried Goat Cheese – Almond panko crusted goat cheese, tomato salsa, sun-dried tomato jam.
· Roasted Beet Salad – Beets, goat cheese, mixed greens, almonds, blueberries, house vinaigrette.
· Beef Bourguignon - Beef bourguignon, root vegetables, mushrooms, bacon… a French classic
· Duck Leg Confit – Duck leg confit, savory bread stuffing, mashed potatoes, duck fat gravy, cranberry.
· Seafood Platter – Lobster roll, oysters on the half shell, jumbo shrimp, crawfish, edamame salad.
· Seasonal Macaroni & Cheese – Rich, creamy macaroni and cheese, whim of the Chef.
· Bananas Foster - Butter, brown sugar, rum, cinnamon, bananas, vanilla ice cream.
· French Egg Custard – Eggnog French Egg Custard with caramel chocolate mint.
· Caramel Apple – Caramel and nut covered apple, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream.
· Warm Chocolate Cake - Warm chocolate budino cake, molten center, vanilla ice cream.