Orlando's stellar dining scene is a steal once more: Visit Orlando's Magical Dining® Month, sponsored by American Express, returns Aug. 23 – Oct. 7! Now in its 14th year, the culinary event is welcoming its widest variety of cuisines yet with the addition of Bites & Bubbles! Offering a three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person and $1 from each meal supports National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Greater Orlando & Lighthouse Central Florida.
It's a great opportunity to revisit local favorites and try some of the hottest new venues in Orlando, which is among the Top 50 Foodie Capitals of the World based on diversity of available cuisines according to Bott+Co.
Special Magical Dining Hours - Bites & Bubbles will be open Sunday Night's for dinner September 22, 29 & October 6th for Magical Dining. Make your reservations now!
· Escargot - Escargot, brandy mustard crème sauce, garlic, puff pastry. A French classic… our way.
· House Pâté – House made Pâté, accoutrements, warm bread.
· Deviled Eggs – Deviled eggs, assorted toppings, whim of the Chef. A Della Nickell classic recipe.
· French Onion Soup – Classic beef broth, sherry, onion, Amerländer Swiss crostini.
· Cheese & Charcuterie Plate - Chef Selection of fine cheese and meats, accoutrements.
· Tarte au Poulet - Creamy countryside chicken potpie, Pernod, vegetables, baked puff pastry.
· Shrimp & Lobster Mac & Cheese - Creamy cheese, shrimp, lobster, pasta, breadcrumbs.
· Chilled Seafood Platter - Shrimp, Oysters, Mussels, Tuna Tartar, Seaweed Salad, accoutrements.
· Beef Bourguignon - Beef bourguignon, root vegetables, mushrooms, bacon… a French classic
· Pecan Pie - Deep-Dish Pecan Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream.
· White Chocolate with Berries – White chocolate mousse, summer berries.
· Bananas Foster - Butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, bananas, vanilla ice cream.
· Warm Chocolate Cake - Warm chocolate budino cake, molten center, vanilla ice cream.
· Key Lime Cheesecake – Graham cracker base New York style cheesecake with key lime.
· Frutti di Bosco – Mixed Berry Tart, pastry filled with pastry crème and topped with mixed berries.
Three Courses $35*
*Cannot be combined with any
other discounts or promotions